Business Coaching in English for Foreigners in Germany
Business Coaching is as an assisted process aimed at a specific issue. My job as your Coach is to help you find your own individual solution. Hence, I support your personal development by ensuring a confidential and comfortable environment but also by offering personal feedback and training.
Coaching means also identifying unfavorable behaviors, reflecting on and learning from them. It is therefore extremely important that you are as open and honest as possible when we discuss your personal challenges. Living in a foreign country implies many challenges (different culture, values, behaviors, language, etc.) you should not face alone. I know what you are going through and can help.
- Have you just moved to Germany and feel kind of lost?
- Would you like to improve your leadership skills?
- Do you need to make important professional decisions?
- Are you going to be promoted soon and need to re-position yourself within the company?
- Would you like to prepare yourself for a challenging meeting or an upcoming job interview?
- Are you unhappy with your career and would like to change something?
- Do you seem to make the same mistakes over and over again?
Upon request I’ll send you my profile via email. The first meeting of about 30 minutes is free of charge. During this time you will get a first impression of me and my work and we can discuss the terms and conditions of the coaching. If you decide to work with me, we will schedule the first coaching session during which we will discuss and phrase your issues and goals.
If necessary I will document your insights and working results and send them to you via email. At the end of coaching process you will receive the entire documentation. This way confidentiality is guaranteed. Invoices will be issued after each session.
Possible Locations: My office in Bargteheide; offstandards’s office in Hamburg Hammerbrook; or a place of your choice outside of your company
If you wish
First Meeting – free
60 minutes face-to-face – 210 Euro plus VAT
60 minutes online – 179 Euro plus VAT
120 minutes face-to-face – 379 Euro plus VAT